Rock + Roll

well here’s a little blog post I should of posted six months ago. 

 

Its one of the weekend projects we did this summer. We had a place in the foundation that needed some structure work so we pulled out the old rocks and put them back up, including adding a few more. 

First we had to dig out the old and pour a cement base down so that the wall would help support the entire way and wouldn’t sink over time, like it had been.

I mixed up the mud, and well I’m still working on perfecting that. I got it to wet the first go round which caused it not set up right.   

We had to cut a few rocks to get them to fit right. The dust from cutting always looks so cool, but it covers everything and everyone in its path.  

just a small projected compared to most, but still one that took the weekend up and taught me a new skill, one I still need some practice at. 

 

IMG_8276.JPG
IMG_8210.JPG
IMG_8216.JPG
IMG_8217.JPG
IMG_8252.JPG
IMG_8251.JPG
IMG_8253.JPG
IMG_8279.JPG
IMG_8283.JPG
IMG_8285.JPG
IMG_8290.JPG
IMG_8292.JPG
IMG_8298.JPG
IMG_8300.JPG
IMG_8302.JPG
IMG_8304.JPG
IMG_8306.JPG
IMG_8307.JPG
IMG_8308.JPG
IMG_8309.JPG
IMG_8311.JPG
IMG_8313.JPG
IMG_8319.JPG
IMG_8321.JPG
IMG_8371.JPG
IMG_8375.JPG